Sunday, September 30, 2018

Recaps Coming

Hey all, just wanted to apologize for no meet previews for this weekend. It was a hectic week/weekend, and that won't be the norm. Thank you all for keeping some discussion going based off our two premier meets this weekend. It was clear that the course conditions really kept things slow on both sides. I honestly liked this because people usually love to hype up the times run from this weekend, rather than focusing on the actual importance of the team scores. I'll have the recaps out later this afternoon, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and they're coming!

-TheRunningHub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meets Galore! Recapping the Beautiful Weekend (4/6)

Hey all! Very busy week for me, but I wanted to get out some of the highlights of this past weekend. Tons of meets, and lots of impressive p...